Becoming a CreatureKind Institution
- CreatureKind works to help institutions improve their practice as it impacts farmed animals, with benefits for humans, animals, and the environment.
- CreatureKind institutions engage with reducing the consumption of animal products and sourcing remaining animal products from higher welfare sources.
- Becoming a CreatureKind institution means committing to a cycle of reviewing current sourcing, setting goals for improved practice, and acting on them, together with engaging your community about the program.
- To find out more, please view our institutional food policy.
- To discuss becoming a CreatureKind institution, please contact us.